REACH solutions for the retail supply chain
CEA provide businesses with a selection of focused support services to help achieve compliance with REACH legislation which includes:
- Business planning and an inventory of chemicals impacted by REACH
- Setting up and managing consortia (SIEF) for confidential data sharing
- Data management in IUCLID 5
- Preparing REACH dossiers
- Compiling and assessing data quality
- Data gap management
- Placing and monitoring of studies
- Development of Exposure Scenarios and conducting Chemical Safety Assessments
- ‘Only’, ‘Third Party’ and ‘Downstream User’ representative services for clients
- Notification of classification according to (EC) No 1272/2008 (CLP/GHS)
Our Reach Partners:
CRAD is a member of the Global Chemical Consultant Network (GCCN) and has operated as CEA’s solution partner since 2008, for Turkish Companies, complying with REACH, CLP/GHS and other EU chemical regulations.
REPRE and CEA have worked together since 2007 to provide Japanese companies with consultancy support helping them comply with REACH, CLP/GHS and other EU chemical regulations.