CEA are leaders in the design and execution of higher-tier field monitoring studies providing robust data sets in support of regulatory submissions and investigative in-use monitoring in support of product stewardship campaigns.
We design and conduct GLP compliant studies at the laboratory, semi-field, field and catchment scale to monitor pesticide residues in air, surface/ground water and soil. Our experienced team of scientists are on hand to provide you with bespoke solutions to your regulatory/post registration problems.
The services we offer include:
- Soil dissipation and leaching studies
- Spray drift monitoring (deposition/transport/volatilisation)
- Replicated plot studies
- Edge of field runoff and drainage monitoring/process studies
- Whole catchment monitoring
- Management of stewardship initiatives and campaigns
- Specific site investigations
- Trusted analytical partner laboratories